- Caesarian Information
- Delayed Cord Clamping
- Lactation Consultants & Breastfeeding Support
- Postpartum Information
- Prenatal Articles
- Prenatal Information
- Resources for Dads
- Trade Associations
VBAC.com is a privately funded website that has been providing information on VBAC and reducing the odds for a cesarean section since 1998.
VBAC.com provides childbearing women and maternity care professionals access to evidence-based resources, educational materials, and support for VBAC and cesarean prevention.
Visit their web site at:
This is a collection of fact sheets and information put out by the International Cesarean Awareness Network (ICAN) and other sources. Information includes how to prevent an unnecessary cesarean, Vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC), how to find resources in your community, information about ICAN, and how to become a part of ICAN.
For more information:
- Advocates for the professional interests of midwives and for the Ontario Model of Midwifery Care.
- Provides public education and promotes midwifery as an integral part of the Ontario health care system.
- Represents midwives to the Ministry of Health to maintain appropriate funding for midwifery services.
- Provides ongoing peer support to all members, including educational and professional development.
- Develops clinical and other practice guidelines and promotes midwifery research.
- Administers a benefits package.
- Negotiates and provides access to professional liability insurance for midwife members.
- Is an active member in the Canadian Association of Midwives
Address: 1108 Speers Road, Oakville, ON<